AYFN is proud to be an Outreach Partner with The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) .
NIMH’s Outreach Partnership Program partners with nonprofit organizations to:
- Increase public access to and awareness of science-based mental health information.
- Increase awareness of the role of scientific research in understanding, preventing, and treating mental illness.
- Provide opportunities for the public to participate in research in order help NIMH better understand the needs, questions, and concerns of those affected by mental health care.
- Help the public better understand mental, behavioral, and brain disorders.
- Reduce misperceptions and negative attitude towards mental illness.
For more information, please click through to any of the links provided below.